Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cloe the Basketball Star

Cloe in the Huddle
Look at our girl!
Running with the pink pants...definitely a running in motion blur shot but hey I tried!  I was so proud of her for getting a basket at the game that night against the forth graders.  She’s in third grade and the forth graders kept bragging at school that they were going to beat them.  Well, they didn’t and it wasn’t close.  Great game third graders and way to play hard Cloe.  She has made a ton of progress throughout the season.  Her confidence has grown and she was really getting in there.
Talking on the bench to her coach. (She’s in pink pants.)

Cloe is such a wonderful, sweet, fun, and silly girl.  She has been really having a great year.  Her teacher is so awesome and just loves her.  She has really helped her to improve her reading and to believe in herself.  She also loves Cloe and has fun ways of teaching the kids.  They went to “Washington D.C.” to learn about government and I was really impressed with all she is learning and how much Cloe is enjoying her class and her teacher.  I got to go and help at their valentine’s day party and I taught them a short dance to a lip sync we were going to to to shake it off by taylor swift.  And then I came in on some other days and we practiced and recorded it and then we watched it.  It was a lot of fun!  She is starting to really get into spending time with friends, she always has loved people!  What a great "thing" to love!

No comments: