I just love this sweet baby!! She is just sooo sweet! I love our bathtime together and our sweet snuggles! I love her cute giggles. She is walking really good now or dare I say she runs really good now. She still babbles a lot in fact it is so cute to hear her talk and even sing!! She is cute how she tries to mimick sounds. She has regresed some in this department but maybe it's all the walking she's need concentrating on! She does cute fish lips! These are pictures of her in her own room...finally! Now she has even slept all through the night two nights in a row. We started her in her room two weeks ago so she was waking up 5 times every night and nursing to three, to two times, and one time and then to no nursing and now two night all through the night!! So exciting! It was a mug couple weeks but I'm so happy that she is going to be getting better rest!
She loves to sneak in her sisters room and climb up on there bed. She is growing too fast! I love her to the moon and back!







No comments:
Post a Comment