Mom worked hard making her birthday cake. I made her a lion cake because she says roar for lions and she's is really cute when she does. The inside of her cake was a cake round for her smash cake and I made the lions main out of cupcakes for everyone else. She loved her cake. When I was decorating it I let her try some and after that she just cried and cried to eat her cake so we had to leave the house for awhile!
I can't believe my little baby is one!! I am just so sad and happy at the same time that she is growing up but it just seems like this first year has gone by so fast.
I just lover her giggle! She is so cute! Everyone was just staring at her when she was eating her cake and she was just loving it. She was laughing and she just could not believe that everyone was looking at her! She tried touching the fire on her candle, she thought it was neat...so mom helped her blow out her candle.
She look little eloquent bites but she sure did eat a lot of it pretty fast that way and it did end up all over her face by the time she was done in fact if I had not taken it away she probably could have eaten the whole thing!
She liked her presents too, the girls have her some gifts...she loved the pony from paige and the doll from mom the most because she loved to hug them. Which is funny because she does not love to sleep or cuddle anything at night!
She is sleeping through the night most night and just finished nursing. Moms been working and she's been going to Janell's while I sub and staying home with dad while I go work at the call center. Dad got a new job at TCT working in the warehouse ordering and delivering parts. He really likes it and the best part is that he doesn't have to work nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment