Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bristol’s One Year Pictures

My little Cutie is one and like always these are my favorite pictures I did weed them out considerably believe it or not.  She is such a sweetie.  Mom has had to go back to work part time subbing and working at the call center so Bristol has been going to Janell’s for daycare some days.  She sure is loved there and gets rave reviews about being such s sweetie there too.  She walks well, and likes to make noise.  She has made a few words known...”Mum...”  "Ba da”  Which I like to tease Brent that she is saying, “Bad dad.”  ;)  She does say, “Dadadad.”  She also says, "Bell bu” for belly button and she loves hers and mine too well I think it’s just belly button’s in general.  She gets up and down furniture well and likes to climb.  She is spacial aware and does well with height’s not that we do dare devil stunts or anything like that.  She Loves to be with her sisters and she wants to do everything they are already.  She loves our animals...She likes the cats, she hugs them, and if they try to get away she pinches them so they can not leave.  She also does this with kids her own size.  They usually cry if she pinches or tackles them for a hug.  She loves to HUG!  She likes the bunny and she also likes the dog.  She loves to be outside!  She will stand at the door and scream to go out even if it’s chilly out she doesn’t mind.  She is done nursing and sleeps all through the night in her own bed.  Her favorite foods are yogurt, broccoli, pasta, and bread.  Well she of course loves sweets too...Hard to avoid with the forth child.  I never even gave Cloe any although I’m sure there were others who snuck it to her. heh hem...Brent...Grandma’s....Grandpa’s. ;)































I love this girl more then words can say.  She has been a light in my heart and a joy in my life.  My miracle.  I know that my life would not be complete without her.  I have thoroughly enjoyed raising her in her first year of life.  Watching her learn to do new things. Like turning herself around and getting off of the bed on her own and walking and crawling and rolling over.  Every step of the way I have celebrated with her and I would not trade it for a thing.  Even though life did not go as planned, as it never does, I would not trade it for anything.  My heart is full of joy as I think of her laugh and her smile and her squint.  I am especially found of all of our cuddles and her hugs and her pats on the back and her kisses.  I know that she will grow to do wonderful things in this life and I hope that she will always remember how much I love her and loved taking care of her and will forever love her.

No comments: