Okay I decided to make a Blanket for my sister for christmas. A little last minute since I have to mail it to Canada. But hey I surprisingly got fabric on monday and I'm done today thursday. (It's one of those rag quilts trish, it is easy!!) Cloe is having problems with Dakota now. Because she is crawling all over and getting into all of her stuff. :) But it's all worth it for those times when they are playing nice and laughing together.
The First pic is of Dakota and the Blanket I made for her. The secound one is the one that I just finished for my sister. I haven't washed it yet so it's not quite ragged yet. :)
4 comments:
It is so fun to hear about the things you (and the kiddos) are up to. Yes, even that the girls fight.
I'd love to see the quilt! Take a picture and post it if you can!
The quilt is beautiful! Next time the sister-in-laws are all together we should have you and Trish teach us how to do those quilts. They are so yummy, soft, and cuddily!
Nice job! What size squares did you use? They look small from the picture and that makes them lots more time consuming. :o) I also made one for my sister for Christmas. I wanted to post pictures, but since she reads my blog every day, I decided not too. :o)
Oh I used 8 inch Squares. Yeah you better not post it untill after christmas :)
Post a Comment