Okay so I have two sick kids. Runny noses, the works. Which means I'm getting even less sleep than before. So, FHE was supposed to be family pictures but nobody looked all that well, so instead we went to the store and got meds. WE forgot to do the lesson, so I guess I will have to report that next week. This weekend cloe went to her friend lilyan's birthday party. Fortunatly she did not try to take the gift that we got for her friend. I was fearing that. She did however throw three fits. I'm still learning to discipline in public, but I'm getting better at it. I guess the motto should go, "Forget everybody else, and do what needs to be done." We only made it to sacrament meeting for church since I'm in nursery, I couldn't just not bring cloe to nursery so we went home. We rented movies and had pizza on saturday. It was a pretty good weekend.
2 comments:
I hope everyone is feeling better! How was your Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving was good!! Lot's of good food. :) We still have sick kids, when will it be over. :)
Post a Comment