Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just Hanging Out!

I had some more pics from my trips so here they are... Evan (my sister Andy's boyfriend), Andy, and Cloe at Borders for dinner.

LeeAnn and I from my trip to Provo. We even got to go to conferance and we had good seats too!

Dakota acts tough sometimes but she really enjoys a good cuddle and is a sweetie!

Cloe and Dakota settling into our new house.


Here is Princess Cloe she picked out her outfit today and dressed to match!

The other night Cloe came out of bed because she didn't want to go to bed and I asked her, "Cloe, what are you doing out of bed." and she said, "Just hanging out!" I couldn't help but crack a grin.

3 comments:

curt and cathy said...

Cute pictures of the girls, all of them. Princess Cloe did a good job on her outfit.

Brenny said...

Love the pictures, as always. Your girls are just so cute. I didn't know you got to go to conference -- very cool.

Ruth said...

That made me grin just reading it!! Cute, cute Cloe!!