Last weekend we took a trip to greenriver and visited grandma and grandpa casey. It was a fun trip we got to go swimming and to the show and off course enjoy some relaxing. I some how made it back home without any pictures. But the girls had a blast. They love playing at grandma's.
5 comments:
I love it when their hair is FINALLY long enough to fix! It's so much fun!
Such a little girl. Dakota's grin just makes me happy. And Cloe's obvious patience with having her picture taken cracks me up. So cute!
CUTE!
Tell both girls their hair looks very cute and pretty. I wish my girls would let me play with their hair more often. They all quickly outgrew that stage and now I have to beg and plead. Melissa just pulls everything out. :(
So cute. I love Daakota's grin and Cloe's look on her face too. Fixing hair in the morning... I have seen it quite a chore for some moms:)
Post a Comment