Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pretty Princesses

Here are my Pretty Princesses and the new walls with pictures up!
We attempted to make pretty princess hats.
And of course if they can smile like that they've got to be princesses. :)

Brent is gone for the week so I have to come up with extra activities for the girls so we don't go crazy. Brent has a class in Douglas, Court Security. He'll be back Saturday, but he has to work. So I'm really going to have to be extra patient. Which is already a hard task for me at the moment.
FHE Update: For Family Home Evenings we have really been liking the new nursery manuel "Behold the Little Ones" and the Friend. We haven't been too creative lately. Last night the girls and I had tons of fun making and eating muddy buddies for our treat.

6 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

Hang in there!!! The hats are cute!! I remember having one like that for Halloween when I was little! Looks like fun!

Chris said...

good for you! We do the same for FHE. Great manual that one is!

Amy Bateman said...

Isn't the nursery manual great? I love, love, love it! Your girls are cute as ever!

Brenny said...

Happy smiles! The princess hats look great, especially on those cute girls. The living room looks great with the pictures hung up! I've decided I need more art...

Have a good week! I hope you get a bit of a break sometime while Brent is gone.

curt and cathy said...

The princesses look beautiful in their hats. I like what you did with your pictures. It makes it really homey.

LeeAnn said...

I just love those girls! :)