Looks like it was quite the project. I am about to start painting my bedroom and the bathrooms, and I'm excited to see it done, but not to do it. Looks great, though.
The white really opens it up! I like how clean and fresh it looks. Darren would probably be scandalized that you painted the wood, but I'm totally going to show him that sometimes it looks good when you paint the wood.
7 comments:
Oh! It looks great!! I really like it. Great job!
Looks like it was quite the project. I am about to start painting my bedroom and the bathrooms, and I'm excited to see it done, but not to do it. Looks great, though.
The white really opens it up! I like how clean and fresh it looks. Darren would probably be scandalized that you painted the wood, but I'm totally going to show him that sometimes it looks good when you paint the wood.
oh wow! I like it! It's white! :) ps... I'm going to call you in like 2 min! :) love you!
Lokin soooo good!!! So much better... good work!!
good job! I'm glad our home teacher has some skills we can use in our new house!
That looks great!!!
Post a Comment