Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Surprise

These are the cards that the girls made me for Mother's day. We made them at Libabry Craft time. Also the Librarians are so sweet. They got a gift for our kids to give their moms. It was really sweet, you have to listen to it. It's a picture frame that records a message.

I have been talking about getting a comfortable rocking chair for awhile so my Mother's day and Birthday gift is a nice chair. Thanks Brent.

After I got it home I kept getting headaches on it. I wonder if a rocking chair could give me Motion Sickness, I really hope not. :)


3 comments:

curt and cathy said...

I want to know how they did the picture on the talking card. That was really cute.

Ruth said...

I love the card... what a great idea. I also just saw down on a lower post that Dakota won guitar hero. Steve and I love it... lol!!!
We'll help them enjoy it:)

Brenny said...

I seriously don't know how I missed this post! I didn't realize the rocking chair was new. What a fun gift. We had a great time this weekend! Thank you for letting us come and be a part of all the fun!