Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hardest Task

Since Paige has arrived I have found that Doing the Laundry is one of my hardest tasks because:
1.) There is more of it
2.) Like everything else in life it is never ending
3.) Dakota wears at least two outfits a day and new Jammie's every night
4.) Every time I have a minute to start laundry I don't have a minute to fold laundry when it's complete
5.) whenever I have a minute to fold it I don't have a minute to put it away
6.) I do it all the time
7.)it takes forever
8.)by the time I'm done putting away the clothes it's time to start laundry again
9.)Time feeding and taking care of babies is taking precedence over housework :) At least my priority is straight and I have a washer and dryer

1 comment:

Brenny said...

Okay, here's the plan:

You wash and dry as much as you can before we all get there for the blessing (I know Curt and Cathy are staying with you, and maybe us, too. Have we asked yet?) and WE will fold it for you. Well, at least Cathy and I can do the folding while we are all sitting around chatting. I'm serious. We're family, and if the folding needs to get done, we will help you get it done!

I can't promise any putting away... :)