Friday, June 5, 2009

Cloe Did It

Exhibit 1: Jar of Peanut Butter with butter knife and empty bread bag with no mess. This was Cloe's first time attempting and making her own peanut butter sandwich. I was in a rush to get kids in from church they were all hungry and tired. Dakota was asleep already from the ride home so I rushed her to her bed and Paige was crying like she was starving in her seat but Cloe was hungry too. So , I hurried and made her a peanut butter sandwich and then went to feed Paige. When Cloe finished her sandwich she was still hungry and that's when we discovered that she could make her own. I should have asked her to make me one. :)
Exhibit 2: Cloe very proud of her hard work.
(I love it when Cloe says, "This is hard work mom.")Exhibit 3: Cloe's Artwork. The first is her Alphabet, she was so excited when she drew it and came over and asked to sign the ABC's with me. She has also colored, painted, and drew people, one is of her and daddy. She also likes to draw the rest of the family and her friends.

3 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

They're so cute!!! It's so fun as they get older and can help out and are learning things. I love it!

LeeAnn said...

awe. she's growing up! I love her people! :)

Brenny said...

I'm glad you did the exhibit thing! It makes the post feel scientific or something. Good job Cloe! She looks so happy and pleased I wouldn't be surprised if she said she could tackle driving next!