The rec center here in Greybull has lot's of fun days for kids to do. This day was fudge in a bag the girls really enjoyed it. Dakota was so cute to watch as she danced around shaking her bag. Cloe really enjoyed being with friends.
I love that Dakota's hair is long enough for pigtails. Very cute. Also, Yellowstone have fee free weekends in July and August too. I think the one in July is the 18th and 19th. It was nice not to pay the $25. :o)
5 comments:
what a great mom, you do such fun things with your girls. Great job!
I love that Dakota's hair is long enough for pigtails. Very cute. Also, Yellowstone have fee free weekends in July and August too. I think the one in July is the 18th and 19th. It was nice not to pay the $25. :o)
How fun. That is cool that your rec center does that, and it is very fun for the girls!
Sooo cute! I could just see Dakota dancing around. I am glad they have those fun activities you can take them to!
Wow! what a great Recreation program you have in your town!! :) It was pretty fun, though, and tasty too!
Post a Comment