The Girls wanted their faces painted so I did my rendition of a butterfly. We had fun with it, but there are still traces of the paint left on their faces.
Hey what a cute little family..I can't believe you have three girls! If you are confused yet..it's Emily Reilly (now Austin) we grew up together in the 3rd ward! I found your blog link from the Rachel Rager's blog list. Hope you are doing great! (let me know if you are on facebook and I will add you!)
Very cute! I just barely had Abby start making sandwiches and was surprised when Brinly could do it too. :o) I think I just get in the habit of doing things for them and forget they might be able to do it themselves!
4 comments:
cute!
Seriously, you are the best mom! I love that you painted their faces! So cute!
Lindsey!
Hey what a cute little family..I can't believe you have three girls! If you are confused yet..it's Emily Reilly (now Austin) we grew up together in the 3rd ward! I found your blog link from the Rachel Rager's blog list. Hope you are doing great! (let me know if you are on facebook and I will add you!)
Emily
Fiddleem@aol.com
Very cute! I just barely had Abby start making sandwiches and was surprised when Brinly could do it too. :o) I think I just get in the habit of doing things for them and forget they might be able to do it themselves!
Post a Comment