Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dance Recital


Cloe's First Dance Recital was on Wednesday and it was a lot of fun. She did a great job! she is just quite the cutie. Brent did get it on tape amidst other wiggly crying children. I was nervous as well because it was my first one to manage all by myself. I sure learned a lot and I hope that they just keep getting better and better. :) It is fun to see Cloe and her personality developing. She did a great job I was really proud of her. One of her favorite parts was the ballarina bun and getting to wear make-up.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

AHHHHHHH!! SO CUTE!! SO wish we could have seen her! You will have to show us the video for sure!!!!!!
Can't wait to see all of you next week!!

LeeAnn said...

wow. that's so second generation... in front of the wood paneling and everything. Remember our pictures? So cute! I want to see the video too!