She's not quite eight months old in the picture she's about a week away but very close. Paige is not crawling yet but she is very close here is a video of her bounce forgive my sideways photography I realized this near the end, I don't ever seem to remember when I start to take a video or if I do I forget about it half way through. She does move around by scooting and rolling and also pulling herslef over her knees when she is sitting. She loves to play with anything and everything she can get her hands on so beware. When I was walking around in the kitchen the other day she grabbed the juice by the handled and pulled it off the counter. Luckily Brent was there to calm me and clean it up. :)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Eight months Old
She's not quite eight months old in the picture she's about a week away but very close. Paige is not crawling yet but she is very close here is a video of her bounce forgive my sideways photography I realized this near the end, I don't ever seem to remember when I start to take a video or if I do I forget about it half way through. She does move around by scooting and rolling and also pulling herslef over her knees when she is sitting. She loves to play with anything and everything she can get her hands on so beware. When I was walking around in the kitchen the other day she grabbed the juice by the handled and pulled it off the counter. Luckily Brent was there to calm me and clean it up. :)
Labels:
Paige
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe your baby is already 8 months old! Bullet-proof vest, huh? Sounds like just the kind of job that would scare me. Glad it is working out for you guys. Fun pics and videos!
Post a Comment