
Dakota is so fun! I just love her. She has lately been doing anything to try and get my attention. Sometimes I get so busy and I don't pay very good attention so she screams at me to get my attention so she can get something or show me something silly. She has been wanting to wear dresses or skirts everyday, you should see some of the outfits, this is one of them. She has a good imagination and asks lot's of quesitons and is very curious. She also is very independant and takes care of a lot of her problems on her own.

Paige is now nine months old and she is such a big girl. She is now 23 lbs. She is getting into everything now crawling around and getting into the big girls games and toys they don't like that but they do like to play with her when she isn't disturbing them or their things. She is a happy happy girl and has such a fun personality, already trying to get us to laugh and she is sure keeping me busy running after her and she's trying to get into everything.
We had a snowman party today! It was so fun to have friends over and we had cocoa and cookies and colored snowman. Some of the kids played outside for a bit but for the most part it was too cold. We also had dinner at a friends with the missionaries it was also nice to visit and get out of the house. My mom and sister Andy came and visited last weekend. It was really nice to have them and do some final christmas gifts with them. It's always nice to spend time with family.

4 comments:
I love your girls so much. Tell Cloe I love her dress and her hair band -- she looks very fancy. Dakota is starting to be such a little miss -- I love it -- and Paige's smiles make me so happy. Wish we were closer and could see you guys more often.
They all have such unique personalities! Everyday must be an adventure with all those girls. I miss you guys! oh! and I got your cards yesterday! :) love you!
I was just thinking they all look so different. Abby and Brinly love Fancy Nancy too. Has Cloe discovered the Pinkalicious book yet? Those are fun too.
Your girls are getting so big. And of course, happy late anniversary. What a cute post about it.
Post a Comment