Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paige's First Birthday

Paige is one year old today and she is walking all by herself, and she's very busy which means mom is really busy too. :) She looks a bit like a penguin when she walks, she has a very wide stance and she will go for a while and then plop on her bottom and then crawl.

Her favorite part about opening presents was crawling, sitting, and bouncing on top of the box.
She was taking very dainty small pieces of cake and ice cream and feeding herself and then the dog.


I made her cake and the cake topper I got from my grandma, thanks grandma, very cute.
Happy first Birthday Paige we love you very much!

7 comments:

Audra said...

fun, fun! What a busy time for your family! In that third picture Paige looks so much like Dakota for some reason...

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday Paige! What a cutie. I LOVE that she took dainty pieces of cake. What a character.

LeeAnn said...

wow! she's getting big!

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! Great job on the cake!

Trish said...

Glad the birthdays went well. I like your cake stand too. Did you make it? I seem to remember a post about something like that, but wasn't positive. :o)

LindsC said...

Yes I did you are right I did post it. :) Thank you!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! She is getting soo big! :) She is such a doll! Her cake turned out awesome!