
Her blue and purple ring cake I was a little worried that it might topple over but it made it.

Ring around the rosie. We also played bean bags (our play on ring toss) and colored rings.

She had to wait the whole party before we got to presents, finally during ring around the rosie she said okay can I open my presents now. She was very patient though and great timing. She loved all her presents. She's been really having fun with everything.

Dakota turned three today she had a great birthday. We did have a party for her yesterday though because Daddy had to work today. She had friends and I think a lot of fun. She was so excited to have all her friends come and she was expecially excited that Grandma was able to make it to her birthday party. She kept asking if she was three and my favorite part was when she told grandma what I got her for her birthday before she opened it apparently she found it in the closet I guess I'm going to need a better hiding spot. She also had a very clever idea for her party it was a ring party and she had a purple cake with blue frosting. She had it all planned out and it was a fun theme for me to do to. It was simple and fun and yes ring pops were involved hence all the blue mouths.
I just love Dakota. She is so independent and just knows what she wants and likes and she voices it and she speaks so well and she is always trying to learn something new. If she doesn't recognize a word that I use she says, "what did you say?" and then she repeats it and then she uses it. It's very cute to watch. She loved all her gifts and after she had some nice play time alone with her toys she has been sharing quit nicely.
4 comments:
SO FUN!! Happy Birthday Dakota!! We love you!!
awe. she is so smart that one. looks like fun too! Happy Birthday Dakota!!!
what a great idea! I love that she chose the idea herself and planned it all out. Happy Birthday Dakota!
Happy Birthday Dakota!! :) She is super cute!!!
Post a Comment