Monday, March 29, 2010

Favorite Pics of Late

We also celebrated Grandma Nessi's Birthday at our house we had fun decorating for her and baking her a cake.
The girls had fun messing up the pile of dead leaves and grass dad was trying to clean up. I know we didn't get all of our fall chores done in a timely manner.

Sweet Sisters


Paige on the dog, she's such a sweet cuddler.
I love how she some how got the noodles swooped around her ear.

FHE update: We have been helping the girls plan a lesson for Family Home evening Cloe did it last time and she told the story of Lehi's family leaving Jerusalem, she just talking about the pictures and how the lord blesses us like he blessed them and Dakota did the activity with a coloring page. I think the kids might learn more when they start to teach it.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

awe thats so fun... I miss you guys a lot! I want to come to your FHE's!!

Trish said...

Love the pictures...even the "fall" one. It really does look like it was taken months ago. :o) Abby and Brinly have been attempting to teach FHE lately. It's been really funny.