Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Greatful Hearts

We had fun Dieing Easter eggs this year my favorite thing was Dakota saying, "Don't say that, that's a bad word," when we said dieing eggs. She even had her own made up word for it. I also loved how into it Brent got he was very proud of his blue blue egg and I must say it was very good.

Paige eating Chocolate she's like a monster with the stuff.

Grrrrrrrr........
Paige was really having fun helping me.
The girls in their new Easter dresses from Aunt Polly. I really struggled getting a good picture of the three of them this is the best I got.

So Happy!
"Can you open this"
This was Cloe looking for her basket and she found the empty one that the eggs were in, oops.

"I got one"
She was having too much fun being loose outside that she could care less about eggs. But the funny thing is that when we first got out the Easter decor she would take her basket and go fill it up with eggs dump it out and do it again, I sure thought she would love getting the eggs.

I Just love Easter I was having trouble narrowing down my photos I take tons of Easter photos, it's just a fun time and the girls always look so beautiful in their Easter dresses. We did go visit my family in Casper for the three days before Easter then Brent worked Easter so the Easter Bunny came Easter Eve and hid eggs on the porch and we died eggs and found their baskets. We also enjoyed conference this weekend but the girls were a little disappointed to be all dressed up without anywhere to go. We talked a lot about why we have Easter and about our Savior and what he did for us, I think I might have learned more than the girls this weekend but it was a really good Easter.
PS Cloe insisted on those tights. I had to say oh well life goes on.

2 comments:

Trish said...

It looks like you had a fun Easter. The girls' dresses are so cute!

curt and cathy said...

The girls look so cute in their dresses. I can understand being dressed up with no place to go.