One of the squirrels living in or at least terrorizing the Garage, and the Dog. But she (the dog) caught one a couple days ago and animal control is paying us a visit with traps tomorrow for the rest of the squirrels.
We are out planting flowers and I will be planting the vege's soon too. I am hoping that I have learned a little something and that I might get more things to grow this year. These are not my marigolds but I'm hoping to get some of my own. I'm telling you my thumb is not very green but I think it's gotta just take knowledge I'm hoping that it's not magic that makes someones thumb green. :) We have been getting lots of sun lately and for some reason I forget that there is sun about the first hot day when we go out and I get myself burnt and unfortunately I got Paige burnt this time too. I guess I'm going to have to start putting sunscreen on in the winter so we are in the habit. Our town walking path now comes down as far as our house so we have been using it a lot. I love that we can go outside and use the fresh outdoors, it's so nice, there is so much space and there are lots of things to do.
1 comment:
call me when you leave on your walk and I will meet you. I love the dike walk.
Post a Comment