Thursday, May 6, 2010

Flowers

So I was a little early on the summer call it was just so exciting to have such nice weather. And also we were a little early in planting our gardens, I just hope they make it we did get them covered when the frost came but they still look like they are wilting. And the learning continues.
Dakota's Garden Journal. The Journal was to show where they wanted to plant the seeds and next we will predict what they will look like when they grow.

Cloe's Garden Journal, they planted flower boxes and we do have some flowers started. We brought the boxes in so hopefully the frost won't kill them.

There are some green specks in there where the flowers have started you might have to look carefully.
We were learning the Letter V so we did Vase and made paper flowers for the vases and they got to make them however they wanted.

1 comment:

curt and cathy said...

I love the journals and the paper flowers. What a great idea!! Plants are very hardy, they might make it.