
I really had a great birthday. Brent got me a cake which is the first one he has ever got me and I was surprised how happy that made me and it's funny because I don't necessarily love cake(Chocolate cake is yummy) but it felt great to have a cake and blow out a candle and they got me a few gifts. Brent got me this table cloth and some goodies for the kithen with the girls and I got many great birthday wishes, but it was funny because my phone turned off because I was out of battery and I got a phone call from my dad in the morning but the rest of the day I didn't get any calls I was a bit curious as to why until I checked my phone late at night and found my messages. It was a good day!
3 comments:
Glad you had a great day! I love you!!
Happy birthday, sorry we missed it. Hope you had a great day. Love the jewlery box.
I'm glad you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment