We decided to put on a beauty pageant and the girls and I had a lot of fun dressing up putting on make up and practicing for Dad. We even had a runway and crowns for all of them as winners. All the girls did a great job with their dance for the talent portion but I was most surprised with Paige she just kept dancing and dancing and didn't want to stop. Paige loves to get dressed and put the necklaces on and off. She tries to dress herself every morning and loves going through the laundry to put all the clothes over her head. So Cute! Dad was a great audience for our show.
2 comments:
beautiful girls!!
PS! I'm so glad we could see you in Casper!! I wish we would have taken pictures!
I miss you!
I forget that you are private now! I've had a fun time catching up with what you've been up to!
I really like your anxiety blog. So much of what you write are things I need to hear and remember. Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment