Sunday, June 27, 2010

Popsicles

Thus far this summer we have been busy....
1.) Having fun at the Ward Dinner (Thanks to Sister Nelson for the Photos and the fun night.)

I'm so glad I wasn't visible for this one. Sorry brent :)

2.) Enjoying summer foods such as these popsicles, a wonderful treat for the outdoors at our house.


3.) Taking a Day trip to Casper to meet LeeAnn Boyfriend. They are really cute together. So similar.

4.) Having a Garage Sale. I made about $100 not to bad but I'm not sure that is completely made up for all the tears from the baby things being sold. Brent's comfort was, "Don't worry if we have another baby I'll buy you an even better one." Thanks hunny. :)

5.)Taking Walks and riding bikes except I blew out my tires on some goat heads and I need new tubes now, seriously where did the end of the pavement come from.

6.) Playing at the park. We were able to go with the sanderson's one evening. We also got to enjoy a visit from Uncle Steve and Aunt Ruth that is always a good time.

7.) Enjoyed the Greybull Parade and a Visit from Grandma Nessi. The people next to us said that watching Paige Dance was their favorite part of the Parade. It was pretty cute she sure knows how to groove.

8.) Swimming Lessons! The Greybull pool is currently closed down so we took the kids to Basin for lessons and the first whole week all Paige wanted to do was cling to me but the second week she was all over the place she almost passed guppies her first go. The other two passed to Jellyfish. Kota was quite the handful she didn't want to get in the water with her teacher so the minute he turned his back she would jump in. She wanted to do everything herself, this isn't new for her. Cloe was diving in and getting things off of the bottom of the pool, she seemed like she was listening to her teacher pretty well until I overheard... her teacher say, "Now let's swim over there." Cloe says, "No, I think I'll just walk." In the sweetest voice. I hope next year goes better, let's just put it that way. :)

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

hahahaha... cloe's pretty funny. Sounds like a fun summer. :)

Brenny said...

Such fun pictures. I think the one of the girls lounging and eating their popcicles is my favorite. Dakota looks so chill. I love the swimming story!

Trish said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy doing a lot of fun stuff! I was very frustrated that Jordan couldn't do "real" swimming lessons until he turns four. I did enroll him in Fishes, but it only meets four times! I bet next year will go better. Abby and Brinly have been having fun with it this year.