Thursday, July 1, 2010
Circus
A friend of ours got the girls tickets to the circus, so we went, Brent was going to come with but he was really tired still he's been working the night shift so he needed his rest and so I asked a young women in our ward to come with and help me, it was really nice Dakota loved it she sat on her lap the whole time and it was nice not to have her acting out.
Paige at the circus the Ponies didn't interest her
But Cloe and Dakota loved the pony ride.
Cloe was the only one who was willing to look at me for a minute to pose for a picture. The entertainment at the circus was pretty good they did some pretty amazing things, but as you can see from this picture the circus tent was in shambles and in desperate need for a new tent I hope that all the funds we spent on this thing will help with that. The girls enjoyed it for the most part they both want to swing in the trapeze someday, it looks a bit too scary for me. And after the entertainment, snow cones, popcorn, and ponies I was feeling like a pretty good mom letting the girls indulge a bit...I was bombarded with whining from Cloe for more. I guess kids will be kids and I did my best to help her see all of the things she did get. I don't really want to go back it wasn't worth it for me...but the girls did enjoy it I just think I'd rather spend my money elsewhere they charge way to much for pony rides and snow cones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment