For the weekend of the fourth of July Brent worked but the plus side is he made holiday pay and then he got to come home and watch the fireworks we are back to the day shifts yeah!! We went out with some friends who got some fireworks and watched them shot off fire works and the girls did sparklers. Then we went to the park and watched fireworks it was a nice fireworks display that kept on going like the energizer bunny. Dakota was afraid of the big booms, she was so excited to go though, even her nursery teachers told me how excited she was to go to the fireworks. Cloe had a blast with her friends. It was a good fourth, I was disappointed in the choice of music at the park however, I mean whatever happened to patriotic music. I tried to insert the star-spangled banner but it clashed with the folk tunes. What is happenning to this country when you can't even get the star spangled banner with your fireworks on Independence Day. I am grateful for our freedom it scares me a bit to know we could lose it but if I trust in the lord our family will be okay.
1 comment:
awe. such cute pictures! That one of the three of them on the stools is awesome! Page is cracking me up! :) man... I missed the fourth of July celebrations so much this year. I'm dissapointed for you that they didn't even play the star spangled banner...Girvin and I sang it in the car on our way home from Niagara :)... I was talking Girvin into getting sparklers but we didn't know where to find them... :/ I miss you guys! I'll call you!!
Post a Comment