These were just a few of my favorite pictures I couldn't believe that I had 180 pictures when I downloaded them, I guess that's what I get for giving Cloe a chance to capture her creativity on film, thank goodness for digital camera's.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Summer is Going On...
...And here is how it's going....we had a vacation so we the first day we stayed home and took out around home and went to the big horn lake and went to the beach and it was a lot of fun. We went down to the Denver area and got to see a lot of family. We went to the Zoo with Brent family the girls loved being with cousins.
Brent was calling over the monkeys and he succeeded they were sure giving us a show, that was fun.
The monkeys :)
The Cousins and the big ugly turle, Cloe loved it though I even caught her giving the turle a kiss, it was sooooo cute I'm sad that I missed the pic though.
Dad and Paige walking checking everything out.
Kotalee, Paige, Autumn, and the Penguins we got to watch them get fed and we also got to watch the Sea Lion show, the adults weren't too impressed with the show but the kids loved it and untimatly I was glad the we raced everyone across the zoo to see it even though we ended up back tracking a lot. :) PS it was a very very hot 103
We got to see my family, we had lunch with my grandma and we had dinner at my Aunt Polly's it was so nice to see them and enjoy their company. Cloe had the camera for awhile I should showcase some of her work at another time.
Cloe and Polly drawing.
We took a drive up the mountain and had a picnic, went fishing at Casey's Ponds, and took a walk it was a nice evening.
Paige is growing so fast she wants to do everything her big sisters do and they get mad because she jujst can't quite do it all yet.
Four Buck Deer walking across the empty Lot across from our house. Also, the red car is not there anymore we sold it, yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you are having a wonderful summer!! That's funny that Paige wants to do everything with the older 2 and they get mad because she just can't quite yet... It's the same ol' story at my house - and that digital camera definitely is handy! ;) I hope that summer continues to be good to you all!
PS. I like the new blog look :o)
awwwwwwwweee. :)
fun trip
It was so fun to have you down! I'm just getting around to checking blogs so sorry it took me so long. I'm excited to see everyone this weekend!
Post a Comment