Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter!

We celebrated Easter on Saturday. We Woke up to baskets and eggs from the easter bunny. Of course Paige was all about the candy. Dakota loved her purple my little pony and Cloe was cuddling her bunny. We went to the Water egg hunt at the pool it was a lot of fun I'm even featured on the front page of the newspaper. Cloe was determenind to get the golden egg at the hunt and she swam first thing straight for it and she got a stffed ducky for it. Paige was gathering all of the floating rubber duckies with bunny ears and Dakota was after all the plastic eggs I was so proud of her swimming all around on her own. I've got some brave strong girls.








We got home tooka rest and then went to the Movie Hop it was cute and Paige actually let us watch it. Then we cam ehome for dinner and a little wrestling. It was a good easter. Sunday Brent worked we went to church and celebrated the real meaning of easter.

4 comments:

Krista said...

How cute are those hats and swimsuits?!? Looks like you had a pretty great Easter! :) Those 3 little girls are ADORABLE!!

Krista said...

And shoes! I just noticed those super cute shoes! Haha :)

Ruth said...

FUN!!! I love the last two swimming suit/ hat pics!! LOVE those girls!!

LeeAnn said...

hahahaha! page is a Bumble bee!! All of them are adorable.

Nice!

:) miss you guys!