I am still trying to figure out this new system for the blog! In the first Picture Paige was so proud and excited about the cupcakes that she made for her preschool class she kept doing this really cute dance every time I was trying to get her picture. She put so many sprinkles on one of the cupcakes I tried to convince her to put some sprinkles on some of the other cupcakes but she just kept playing cupcake favorites, I'm guessing she was decorating her cupcake. :)
She wanted "Nowy" (snowy) on her cupcake which is one of the horses that was at the coral were we've been having lesson's. She talks about this horse all the time (I'm guessing that the horses pink blanket had a lot to do with this obsession. So she also got a snowy stuffed animal and likes to name every white horse we see snowy. It is very cute! So that is Snowy on her cake. :) She dressed up really nice for her birthday and everything and even had her hair done nice although that hair of hers it doesn't stay tame for long. I do love those curly locks though and others like to comment on them too, she will touch her hair so softly when someone mentions it.
Now I know we are only having friend parties every 4 years but both of the other girls had a party before they turned 4 so she got to have some friends at her birthday and her best friend Callie was there sweet friends I love it! I can't Believe that she is three what a sweet fun girl that we have in our family, we enjoy her very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment