The girls are all also doing dance. Cloe and Kota are in the performance class and they performed at the football game. Paige's class performed at the nursing home! Both events turned out great!!
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Busy start...
The girls started the school year out with lots of activities...Cloe picked cheerleading it was fun to see her have fun with it and enjoy her friends. Kota and Paige picked soccer and it was also fun to watch them play. Paige's first big activity and she was super cute she'd run up to the action and the ball and then back up and then run to the ball and back up again. Too cute. Brent was step in coach for Paige's team I must say that was pretty fun to watch too. I pulled up to practice one time and heard him yelling at one of the kids, "don't touch the ball with your hands." I think he'll stick with big kids in the future. Kota was full force scoring goals and playing goalie and running after the ball except for when she was flirting with the boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I just want to put a facebook like on this post... :)
Post a Comment