Cloe starts 2nd grade, Dakota starts 1st grade and mom started and worked at the middle school helping a para for the first couples this of school so Paige's first day at Mindy's daycare.
I must say that dropping off Paige was quit dramatic. Tears and kicking and screaming and pulling at the door as I tried to escape. Guilt filled day and then when I returned she had a great day as mindy's helper and even got cookies. :) kids!
Drop off at the bus stop
The kids walking home from off the bus, proud mom and dad. Dare I say I thought tears were close to dads eyes.
Kota first place art at the county fair!
Kota's moth :) she has really been observant of the insects. She took this picture and liked this moth a lot.
The kitties attempt to get the monarch.
Girls reading in their new rooms, I enjoyed watching this.
No comments:
Post a Comment