Kota's field trip to the pumpkin patch and hayride...
Cloe's field trip to the corn maze and pumpkin patch...
We got lost in the maze and had to be "found" and when we came out everyone cheered for us, they only ones to go all the way through!
Downtown trunk or treat...
Making ghost suckers at home for the harvest dinner at church...
Harvest party at the rec center and Kota and Cloe performed a Halloween dance too...
Library story time...
FHE pumpkin carving...
Pumpkin award names from Grandma Nessi and I are...Fang Face, Pizza Pace, and Scar Face!
The girls did their own this year quit fun!! Ps mom burned the pumpkin seeds again and I even followed a recipe I think I'm hopeless with those.
Paige's school party and mom got to help...
Paige and her best friend Ellie she talks about her all the time.
Cloe and kota's school parade and then they had parties later too...
Cloe's music teacher was also an elephant so they walked around together and Cloe even helped during the presentation...her teacher said, "I am Horton and this is my who." She loved it very cute!
Kota sang some spooky song and danced around like monsters...very cute and fun to watch.
Later Halloween day after school parties...
Then trunk or treating and trick or treating and loads of candy later home for bed. The girls really figured out trick or treating this year. They were running from house to house and Paige even was the ring leader. Their bags were bulging!!

























2 comments:
I always burn the pumpkin seeds too! I didn't even try this year cause I was still bummed about last year hahah. And I was to lazy to clean them properly. Looks like a fun Halloween!!!
Hah I'm glad I'm not the only one! I almost didn't either but couldn't stand to see them thrown out and thought if I just followed the recipe to a tee :) oops!
Post a Comment