Brent's first triathlon started with a swim...
Last man coming out of the water the rescue boat was added relief ;). I'm proud of him! He was hurting pretty good coming out of the 1/2 mile swim he thought he might not make it he was so light headed. He got some Gatorade and oils and a rest and some encouragement and then he was off on his bike,
We cheered him off on his run...
And then he finished they were last but he finished with a big jump!
Proud family!!!! He got third place in his age group! :) he was in shock!
Free boat rides afterwards and cliff jumping and the girls playing in the water!! Great day! Kota had an equally great day at a friends birthday party, they went to Cody and went swimming and went for pizza and arcade games and ice cream!
I really enjoyed the day, having fun with the girls they had smiles ear to ear on those boat rides! The most rewarding thing about today was supporting Brent being there for him and bonding over the experience. He may not have been quite ready for the race but it was a wonderful feeling to help him and I'm so proud that he finished even though it was very hard and he wanted to quit or cut it short many times but he didn't.









2 comments:
I love reading updates on your family! Thank you for sharing. I'm trying to catch up but it is going kind of slow.
Also what lake is this?
Yellowtail lake! Thanks Shauna!
Post a Comment