Bristol in the shirt that my friend made her!
Bristol and I got some good quality time at home while Cloe, Kota, and Paige spend the week at grandma Casey's and Brent was at a training for Krav Maga in Idaho. The girls had a blast with grandma, playing with silly string and going to the splash pad and going shopping and going to their cousin autumns. Brent got a lot of bruises and I got a lot of peace and some decluttering done. I really enjoyed my time with Bristol and I had a dinner out with some friends that was really nice and a friend and I went to red lodge and did some shopping ate fudge and lunch there it was a very nice day!
After we picked up the girls we went to Brent's friends daughter's birthday. Look at those boys with babies...too cute!
The girls got home and what wonderful helpers they have been cleaning out their rooms and toys and here they are helping me cook dinner and make zucchini cookies! Paige is hiding behind Bristols chair.
Here is one of the items that Paige no longer loved but that she and I wanted to remember the memory. Paige helped me see the dress and make her face and glue on her hair we had a fun time making this years ago. Sometimes it is hard to get rid of things but I've been so proud of the girls as they learn to get rid of things. We asked the question "Do I use it?" "Do I love it?" If not it goes. We took truck loads of goodies to the thrift store, and our house feels a lot nicer. But the thing that is most rewarding is that we r doing it in baby steps and making it happen and not stressing about it! The girls are actually enjoying their rooms and I'm making good routines to help with the house and make me feel better. Some good things going in here.




No comments:
Post a Comment