Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First day of school

They're off!

Already having to run for the bus on the first day!
Their off, kinda sad that paige starts kindergarten today! I'm going to miss all our alone time, but I'm so happy for her she was super ready!
Her first time riding the bus
Paige came of the bus and said, "best day ever!" I'm so glad she had a great first day!


Kota's first day of 2nd grade, she had friends and already has a "girls group."

Paige's first day of kindergarten!  She was so proud to have a binder to bring home and show me that she got a green smiley face!
All my girls!  I can't believe they r all smiling!?! What beautiful girls!
First day of school!  Cloe's first day of third grade!  Unfortunately she had to use the restroom really bad right after school and I some how missed her single picture!
Me and my girls!
So Cloe on her 2nd day of 3rd grade!  Her first year in the big kids wing and big kids playground!  She is getting so grown up I just can't believe how mature she looks!  She said she had a good day, most of her friends are in another class but she got to play with them at recess!  She lives her teacher and is doing fun things with her already!



No comments: