Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Flying high!

Paige, Kota, Cloe getting ready to fly
Cloe and dad
Paige
The girls with their pilot Eric goofing off
Paige in the air
Brent Eric and the girls
The girls helping pull the plane out
Kota in air 

Getting ready to fly
Cloe in air ...I guess she was quit the chatter box her first go up, since she sat in the back she got to go twice
Mom and Cloe
Eric and paige
Kota

We just had a blast what a fun last thing to do before school starts!! Kota and Paige's first time ever in an airplane!  And the rest of ours first time in a small private plane it was a lot of fun!  I wasn't going to go and got talked into it.  Bristol stayed on the ground.  I only got a little sick!  The girls loved it I'm surprised they weren't very scared, like their mom ;)  we got to fly over our house and devils kitchen he took Brent's crew on zero gravity for awhile and he took us from almost 20ft off the ground to a 500 ft drop.  What a need experience I'm glad I didn't pass!  This was one if the things the girls wanted to do this summer I told them it probably wouldn't happen but then Brent thought of a man in our ward that flies and he was happy to do it for them!!  Thanks to Eric for a great morning!

No comments: