Sunday, September 7, 2014

5 months old

These are the pictures from Bristol's 5 month old photo shoot! Believe it or not but I narrowed them down quit a bit!

She has started eating rice cereal but I am using the term "eating" very loosely here.  She has changed from pushing the food out with her tongue to spitting the food out!  She usually sprays me and all surrounding areas with cereal!  But she likes playing with the spoon and bottle while we eat dinner!


She does push ups with her body and pushes herself backwards and around in circles but hasn't quit made it up on her knees yet!  She also grunts and talks and giggles!  My favorite noise is when she makes and ahhhhh noise before she goes to sleep!  Speaking if sleep she still wakes up once or twice to eat at night but I barely even notice because she sleeps with me most of the time and we nurse and I sleep! And then she goes right back to sleep!
Cute little dimple!  A friend of ours said, "she smiles with her whole body!"  And that is so true! Her head down to her toes and she just wiggles and her feet kick and her arms wave! It's really cute!

she is very curious and enjoys crumpling and sucking on paper!  She loves to put everything in her mouth!  She doesn't really care for a pacifier or bottle much, but loves to toys in her mouth!



One if my favorite things she does is grab both her feet and suck on her toes! I think this is what she must have looked like inside my tummy!  What a sweet good baby! We are so blessed to have her!

No comments: