Me on my first day, by myself, working at the coffee barn. It sure is a foreign business for me! I have learned a lot about coffee! The best part about the job is that Bristol gets to come! I was a litte bummed having to work so close to Bristol being born but this was the best option so that I could be with her plus I enjoy the social part of the job. The people I work with and the customers. I got a couple people from England come through and tell me about their travels through the states! I'm still hopeful for Brent to get a job soon and we r going back to school I'm going to do English Ed and he's doing special ed! I'm really excited about getting my degree I'll be ready to teach when Bristol starts school! Yeah!
We had some visitors this weekend! We had a wonderful time. Brent's parents and their foreign exchange students came for the weekend. The activities were getting firewood and bountiful basket! Board games and piggy back rides! We went up the mountain and we went fishing, the girls had never been. They got to catch a fish and my girls got some casting practice. Then we stopped at shell falls and got to look around there. We went to the New Mexican restaurant and then out for ice cream I was so pooped I fell asleep right when we got home everyone else tried to watch a movie but then also had to retire. It was nice to have them at church too and then they headed home!


No comments:
Post a Comment