Monday, January 21, 2008

Family Fun!!!


This weekend was freezing. Going to church in skirts is extra freezing. Brent was making fun of me because I was being such a wuss. I always like run as fast as I can without slipping to and from the car. And I even had a jacket on, normally I just say, "oh I'll be just fine." Can you imagine those pioneers having to cross the plains in such freezing weather and in dresses too. I can't even imagine. Okay anyway, the weather pretty much kept us indoors this weekend.

Moday night we had some fun course we talked about our savior's perfect example for us and also taught dakota to play patty-cake. Then the girls and I had fun doing daddy's hair, okay I probably had the most fun. :)

Brent will be embarrasssed about this one. :)

Yesterday I was also busy working on a present for Dakota's bday, and I'm doing a book of all my sisters letters home.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Those are funny pictures. How much longer until your sister is home? It was about 20 below this morning here. I'm so ready for spring!!

LindsC said...

My sister gets home the end or March. I'm getting excited. It was thirteen below here this morning, I'm ready for spring too. :)

Brenny said...

We are cold here, but Wyoming is always colder. I loved the pictures of the hair do! So fun.

Michelle said...

It has been freezing in Idaho, too. We haven't been out much and we're starting to get cabin fever. That's exciting about your sister getting back soon. Dean comes home in June! Brent's hair was funny. I doubt if Mike would let me do that to him.

Ruth said...

Leave the long hair to your girls. Just kidding it is not that long.
Steve