My new year's resolution is to wake up early before the girls do and get myself ready first. I think this one might take a lot of encouragement. :) Brent's is to work out. For the girls, Cloe is working on potty training, shapes, colors, numbers, ABCs, and talking. Dakota is working on walking (she has two steps on her own right now), body parts, animal sounds, songs, and both of them are learning to play together nicely. Our family is setting a goal to read scriptures every night before bed.
I've been busily getting myself organized for the new year. Like organizing my new planner, to do lists, files, family schedules, chore lists (for myself), and all that good stuff.
For FHE Brent gave a lesson on starting a new. He talked about forgetting past mistakes, learning and growing. Taking the new year as an opportunity to do that. I also love how he said, "and we don't have to say what they are." We also watched the videos we took of christmas and ate oreos, it was a good night. And the vidoes were fun to watch, it was amazing what I missed, and fun to see it.
And believe it or not I actually do not have any new pictures this week.
2 comments:
Great resolutions. Darren and I also made the resolution to read scriptures together before bed. So far so good!
Hey, I don't know if you guys held on to the curling iron I left or not, but you don't need to. It was old and shorting (it didn't stay on) and I needed a new one anyway. Just toss it if you haven't already!
I left a comment a couple days ago but it didn't seem to stick! :o) I like your resolutions. The getting ready one is funny. Last semester I had to get up before Trevor left to get myself ready because the kids liked to get up at about 5:30-6. It stunk though because Trevor was leaving by 6 so I would have to get up by 5 so we could both be showered and dressed by the time he left. I'm not really looking forward to that part of him starting classes next week!
Post a Comment