Friday, January 4, 2008

Holiday's





We went to Green river for christmas. We had fun, sledding, building snowmen, eating, opening presents, and all that fun holiday stuff :)






Brent and I went sking to celebrate our anniversary, which is today, we hope to go to a movie tonight, but we are still on the look for a sitter :) Three whole years, and believe it or not I love Brent more and more all the time.


Our whole family has been sick and I mean sick, throw up and the whole works. The only one who hasn't got it yet is Dakota. Thank goodness she's out of the loop on this one. We are slowly recovering. But that basicly was how we rung in the new year. Luckily new years eve no one was sick and we played games and had snack food with our friends the Opps, unfortunatly we did not make it to midnight, or fortunately.

We also are having fun with our christmas gift from Darren and Brenda. Check this out!!

1 comment:

Brenny said...

I still just love those Christmas pictures. THe one on the sled is great! And the one with Curt and Cathy and the girls is so cute.

Sorry to hear about the flu! Yuck.