Cloe has always played with her hair when she was sleepy, but now that she actually has hair she twirls her hair and very tight too. So, she got it so tight one night that the knot in her hair was so bad that I could not brush it out and by the end of the brushing it was hanging on by only a couple of hairs so I had to cut it out , and I thought that that would be a good time to cut her bangs. I know you are probablly thinking "A Hair Cut, but she Has no Hair." :) But I think it turned out good. Cloe is also being Potty trained, she wears big girls undies all day except for naps and bedtime. She still has accidents, but is doing pretty good. Course brent was not happy about the stinky accident that he cleaned up. :)
So, there may be a part of me that most of you don't know. Sometimes I over react in some situations especially when I've had the final straw. So, Brent accidentally bought the wrong book and He asked me to take it back and get the right book so I said ok. Well, the ladies told me that the last day to return books was the day before, (which was the day he bought the book, becasue we couldn't afford until then) Anyway, so as you could tell money is tight anyway, and basically the lady told me that I had to take the book that I had and buy a whole new book, and that I could not exchange it and that the two books were not the same price yadda yadda, in any case they were not nice at all. So, I was not nice and very rude in return. So brent got ahold of the Dean to try and get the book exchanged and apparently the ladies at the book store thought that I was going to hurt them and called the campus police on me. And the Dean told brent that they do do exchanges anyway, but because I overreacted they didn't want people to think they would get there way if they "threw a fit," so they had to talk about it and see what they were going to do. They finally called brent back and said that he could exchange the book but that I could not. So at least he's got the right book now.
Grandma Nessi came to visit. Brent went to Klondike with the boy scouts and fortunately did not freeze to death. The Allred's had us over for dinner sunday night and the opps came too. We had fun and so did the kids. When I told cloe we were going to go see friends Tate and she said, "tate!" and gretel, and then she said, "she Pushed me." It was pretty funny. I'm teaching her to say stop that I don't like that. She says I don't like that so cute. Of course brent likes to tell her to push back which is especially not good when she pushes her sister back. Dakota is a seven o'clock bed time girl, the whole time after seven o'clock at the Allred's she was fussy. She's standing and walking okay about seven steps on her own, but she pretty much just decides that crawling is faster especially when she's chasing her sister.
FHE: brent talked to us about the iron rod and following the light (repenting) to get back on to it. We played ring around the rosy and had muddy buddies.
4 comments:
Cloe's hair is cute. I was wondering about the hair cut thing. I'm thinking I need to do something with Brinly's because she's starting to get pretty shaggy. The back has just grown faster than the top due to the whole hair twirling, pulling some out thing. Crazy story about the bookstore!
I like the bangs -- you did a great job on Cloe's hair.
And those bookstore ladies were book Nazis, if you ask me. Their purpose is to help you, right? I mean, they work at a retail store -- customer service is their job. And it sounded to me like you didn't start getting worked up until they told you you couldn't exchange the book, which wasn't even true in the first place. I could see them having such a policy halfway into the semester or something, but it is BARELY FEBRUARY! I can't believe they called the campus police on you! Wow, I'm getting way worked up about this... In my opinion, they were totally in the wrong. Too bad stupid school bookstores have a monopoly on textbooks.
Thanks guys!! I totally agree about the store brenda. You are totally right they didn't even help me at all and that was why I got upset. They didn't even smile. :) And I was definatly smiling when I got there. I may have over reacted a little but there was also no excuse for their behavior or a call to security. It wasn't like I threatened them or anything. Brent said, "Did they notice how small you were and the dance clothes you were wearing." (And I'm glad I left before security got there.)
I've tagged you. Check out my page to see what that means. Your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment