Monday, March 17, 2008

Burger Cookie

So, I was watching Home Improvement today and it was the episode where Randy is trying to impress a girl and he was trying to offer her a sugar cookie and he just couldn't say it right and finally called it a burger cookie. I think that episode is really funny and an ode to our family home evening tonight was decorating sugar cookies and an easter lesson. Course I ended up doing most of the decorating because everyone else was doing most of the eating. (Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if a burger or two did sneek into the cookies, lol. j/k yuck!)
Cloe and Dakota made Easter Bunnies today too! (I think I should have done something for St. Patrick's Day or Something, Oops. :)

Cloe and Dakota Love to:
Workout with Mommy! Cloe doing a lunge. (I'm working on some pictures for the book I'm working on.)
Play Outside! Cloe and Dakota sneeking outside when I went out for a minute.
To go shopping! Dakota pushing the shopping cart and feeling like such a big girls.

Play Peek a Boo! Cloe Hiding and mom finding Dakota.

4 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

Those are great Easter activities/FHE. I might have to impliment them. Thanks for the fun pictures.

Ruth said...

You have so much fun with you kids. I love it!

Brenny said...

Such cute pictures! I love the 'sneaking out' pic. Sounds like you guys have been having fun.

Trish said...

It's nice that you have been able to get outside a little bit. We've had two days this whole month we were able to go outside for a couple minutes. It's MARCH!!! I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up in Laramie.