Brent finally allowed me to cut his hair. He's really sick with broncitis and said maybe it was the medicine talking. Anyway, I think that I did a pretty good job for the first time and it only took me an hour and a half.
And I took a picture of Cloe playing dress up, she loves to dress up really pretty!
4 comments:
Nice job on the hair. Trevor hasn't let me cut his hair since we first got married. He's picky! We've had a hard time getting pictures when everyone's healthy too. I wish I could just take them because it always seems to end up costing more than I'm planning in the end.
I always do that too, spend more on pictures then I want to, I hate that. Brent's picky too, I don't know if he'll let me do it again. :)
It looks like Easter was a lot of fun at your house! And the girls look so cute. Brent looks good with his new haircut too. My husband had a hard time deciding to get his hair cut too. It was longer than Brents I think. And he loved it. But there is just something about a clean haircut that I just love!
You did a GREAT job! We are impressed. I told Brent he should let you so I am glad to see he got passed the scared you'd mess up stage. You are a professional.
Post a Comment