
Decorating for easter is something that I enjoy yet on the other hand is one of the most messy decorations. Becasue my girls have the easter baskets, eggs, and grass all over. I feel like I'm picking it up all day.

Since Cloe wanted to wear a skirt I decided on a skirt for Dakota too. Cloe was really excited she always tells me that she is a princess when she wears a dress so this morning when she saw Dakota in a dress she said, "aCos a Princess too!" (aCos is how dakota sounds when Cloe says it.)
4 comments:
Your girls are getting so big! And so cute. When Carson says Natalie it sounds like "a-uh-lee". It's cute to hear them talk, isn't it?
So cute. I can't believe how many entries I missed! I did think I'd been away from the blogging world that long. I'm glad Brent's interview went well. The picture of Dakota and Dex is SO cute. Is it hard running after two mobile kids now?
Cute, Cute, Cute. Dakota is getting so big. Abby was sad we didn't do any St. Patrick's day decorations. I honestly can't keep up with the holidays right now--or at least the mess that comes with each one. :o) At least we'll have decorations for Easter.
Oh St. Patrick's Day!! I totally missed it too, oh and Darren's Birthday tell him we said happy Birthday! Michelle it is really cute to hear them talk I know what she's saying most of the time but it doesn't exactly sound right. :)
Brenda the hardest part about two kids is: 1)Everything I do takes 10times longer then normal speed which for me is almost 10 times longer then everyone else's normal speed. 2)THey play together nice only half the time then the other half of the time is spent teaching life's lesson's :)
Post a Comment