Monday, March 3, 2008

Oliver


(Not the greatest picture of me Blah)
This weekend we all went off to Casper to see my sister Andrea and her great acting skills in the High school Play Oliver. She did a great job! Although I wished she had more parts. It brought me back to my High school days of plays and choir. Brent however offered to stay behind with the kids and unfortunatly had to listened to Dakota Cry for over on hour, and didn't get much homework done. WE also got to take the girls to the Swimming pool, which Cloe has been talking about for weeks, and she loved it soooo much. She had a blast and did not want to leave and we had been there forever.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Sounds like a good time. I always feel a little guilty when I do something and the kids are terrible for Trevor. I just remind myself of how many hours they cry when I'm with them. :o) Abby, Brinly, and Jordan love swimming too. I went once by myself and haven't worked up the courage to do it again... yet. :o)

LindsC said...

Do you have a pass year pass for your pool in Laramie or do you just pay each time you go?

Ruth said...

I am glad to hear you had a fun trip. It was so cute about Cloe and not being able to wait to go swimming. She is a little water girl. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!!!!

LindsC said...

I'm excited you guys are going to stay with us! I love having guests and you guys will be some good ones!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how grown up your sister looks! How crazy. We are hoping to take the kids swimming here soon. Carson really likes it, and Natalie likes baths, so hopefully it will be fun. I don't think I'd go without Mike, though.

LindsC said...

OH, Brent came swimming, yeah it's way to hard without him I did try that once at a small wadding pool and it was way to hard.