Friday, March 13, 2009

Whew...

It's been awhile so here are a few pics of what we have been up to. We are just busy getting things ready for the baby to come. My Nesting instinct is coming in full blast at this point so I am keeping busy getting things in order and making sure things are clean, you never know when the little one is going to show. :) And of course all this busyness is making me tired, so when I'm not busy I'm in relax lay down and do nothing mode.

Family home evening activity turned into "Daddy is a really fun toy!" :)The girls had fun making doggy cupcakes, they definitely got creative.Grandma Nessi came to visit and got to see our place and had fun with the girls. Unfortunately I am not the most exciting person to be around right now, so I hope we didn't bore her. :)

Cloe sure can lighten a mood though.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

thats hilarious! and I love the dog cupcakes...they are so cute. :) I wish I could come visit! tell that baby to stay in there until this semester is over. :) I love you! I was missing your comments.

curt and cathy said...

The cupcakes turned out really cute. I'm glad you tried them out.
I also love the girls riding the horse.

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you and your new baby! Good luck with everything. Hope it all goes well.